Shruti Haasan’s Yummy Yummy in Tummy is a delicious North Indian Spread made with aromatic spices, fresh ginger and garlic. This mouth-watering dish is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a special family dinner or a casual gathering with friends.
Looking for some delicious North Indian food? Look no further than Shruti Haasan’s Yummy Yummy in Tummy! This cookbook features a plethora of mouthwatering recipes, perfect for any occasion.From starters to main courses to desserts, this cookbook has it all. So whether you’re throwing a party or just looking to treat yourself, be sure to check out Yummy Yummy in Tummy!
This recipe is sure to please anyone looking for a delicious North Indian spread! It is packed with flavor and features a variety of textures that will tantalize your taste buds. The paneer is creamy and rich, while the vegetables add a crunchy contrast. The spices give the dish an extra zing, making it irresistible. Whether you are serving it for a special occasion or just for a weekday meal, this dish is sure to please.
Also Read: Top 8 Vegetarian Protein Sources In India That You Should Know!
How to make Shruti Haasan’s Yummy Yummy In Tummy
1. 1 cup all-purpose flour
2. 1 teaspoon baking powder
3. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
6. 1/2 cup granulated sugar
7. 1 large egg, at room temperature
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream, at room temperature
10. 1/4 cup finely grated carrot
11. 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
12. 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
13. 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
14. 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
15. 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
16. 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
17. 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
18. 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
19. 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
20. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
21. 1 teaspoon red chili powder
22. 1 teaspoon garam masala
23. 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
24. 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
25. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
26. 1/2 cup milk
27. 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for brushing
28. 1/2 cup raisins
29. 1/2 cup chopped cashews
30. 1/2 cup chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
In conclusion, Shruti Haasan’s “Yummy Yummy In Tummy: A Delicious North Indian Spread” is a great way to enjoy a delicious and healthy North Indian meal. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and the results are absolutely delicious. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal to make for yourself or a group, this is definitely the cookbook for you.